We investigate child support, child access and child custody matters - Airmax Investigations Western Australia

Investigating matters related to Children

  • We investigate child support matters
  • We investigate child access matters
  • We investigate child custody matters and provide covert custody visitation monitoring

In case of a divorce or separation, child custody investigations can provide assurance that the Family Court orders are upheld in accordance with the judgements. We determine what the child/children experience is like with a custodial or non-custodial parent.

Should there be suspicions or you require peace of mind, we find out whether a parent is treating the child well or not. Using covert surveillance it can be determined what happens when a parent is with the child. This may include reckless driving, criminal activity, alcoholism, neglect, or other activities that may affect a child's welfare.

In addition, if a parent or grandparent have due concerns about the care and safety of the child while under the supervision of the other parent. We can provide assurance that the child is well-cared for or evidence that there is neglect or mistreatment of the child. The evidence gathering must be validated in a public place while the parent or guardian is in the care of the child and/or responsible for the child's welfare. We can also conduct observation of a visitation of children by a non-custodial parent in accordance with court mandate and direction.

Based on the information and evidence gathered, parents and courts can determine what to do to ensure the child's safety.

If your child's other parent is not making payments for child support, yet continues to earn income in some form, we may be able to help you collect.

Our job is to get you as much information as possible about them. In-turn you can get the legal system and/or Child Support Agency (CSA) to take action and obtain your child's money.

Although your ultimate goal is to get payment of child support, there may be many different approaches to reach that goal. Sometimes getting the name of the employer and providing it to a lawyer who specialises in family law and/or the CSA is enough.

Other times, you may need proof when the other parent is actively trying to hide their income from you. These cases can be more involved. We can help with either extreme. Our services are provided in several ways, depending on what you believe the other parent is doing and how much information you already know.

You are welcome to discuss your concerns with us in confidence and without obligation

Contact us

What we investigate

We investigate matters of child custody, child support & access. We also investigate domestic & spousal concerns.

What we investigate

We investigate claims and fraud in the areas of income protection, sickness & absenteeism, workers' compensation.

What we investigate

We search for missing person and conduct skip tracing. And we also carry out government investigations.

We are proud members of

WAPI logo AIRLAP logo

Results oriented